Science World. We can explain.
I saw this Science World advertisement near the Sky Train the other day. I think it’s a rather interesting concept, don’t you?
Advertising Agency: Rethink Communications, Vancouver, Canada
Creative Directors: Chris Staples, Ian Grais
Art Director: Chad Kabigting
Copywriter: Rob Tarry
Photographer: Patrick Norman
Gosh, I haven’t been to Science World since I’ve moved here and now I want to watch “Friday the 13th” again. Go me.
Just what is Etsy? Etsy is a social commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items as well as art and craft supplies. According to the website, their vision is to build a new economy and present a better choice: Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade.
I found these for my mother’s birthday. Shipping was only $7.00 too!
Salt & pepper shakers found here.
I might even open up a little shop there one day.
Anyway, I just thought I would share this with you all ;)
I finally got around to visiting the lululemon factory outlet. As it turns out, it is actually pretty close to my house! I purchased a couple of Reverse Groove shorts and some really cute tanks for my yoga class. It was still a little bit on the pricey side despite coming from an outlet, but I've been told that it's worth it. We shall see!
image via: facebook
For whatever reason, my sister sent me this over facebook. Why, Meggie? How could you do such a thing?
1. Fever (the Lady Gaga version, although recently the Adam Lambert version has been interjecting itself with an alarming frequency during my morning work out to influence the lives of my poor dogs)
2. Bad Romance (Gaga-ooh-laa-laa)…I could listen to this song all day, every day and it still would not be enough. There are no amount of listens too many.
3. Telephone (Beowoulf and Gaga-loo)you would have to be deaf — or a douchebag who insists that anything mainstream is too low brow for their sensitive indie ears—not to like this.
4. La Vie Boheme….I wish RENT was my life…minus the AIDS, you know?
5. Oh! You Pretty Things (Bowie) A radio obsession (thank you CBC Radio 2) turned into recent replay of epic proportions
6. Baby (The Bieb!) Yeah, I hated this douchebag. I even joined one of those “Can this onion ring get more fans than Justin Bieber” groups on facebook. I don’t know if it’s his ridiculous hair, or the fact that his songs are just so gosh darn catchy, but now I can’t get enough of him. Bieber fever, as it were.
7. Alejandro (yes, I know, there is an alarming amount of Gaga on this list)
8. Hotel Song (Regina Spektor) so sweet and catchy, this one has actually been through a few cycles of listening binges since like, 2007 (EONS ago!)
9. Maybe This Time (Liza AND Glee versions) “This is a weird play”
10. Light My Candle (more Rent, I know)
I have so many clothes that I need to iron.
Judgment Night is a pretty neat movie. It is about 5 guys that get lost in downtown Chicago in an RV and are chased by the mafia. I watched it in an RV on the way to Chicago once. That was pretty creepy.
My husband, Matt spoils me so rotten. I am nearly rotted to the core. No lie.
Emily Dickinson was a freak. Brilliant, but a freak nonetheless . I once had to write a paper on her.
I hated Twilight and all the other books in Stephenie Meyer’s series - yes sadly, I read them all.
I love trip-hop. Chris is a horrible influence on me.
I wish I had a best friend who shared the same interests as I do, other than Matt. Namely someone who I could hang out with and not feel so awkward to be around.
Matt and I started out on an adventure to Mount Pleasant. The original intent was to find me a winter coat, but we ambled along, looking at beautiful Victorian mansions and visiting yard sales and taking pictures of graffiti with our iPhones.
We eventually ended up seeing Tamz, Val, and Chris (no surprise there!). I found a gorgeous yellow coat and had some of the best gelato ever - bubblegum and chocolate. Deadly, but mmm...